Threats to the environment are becoming more and more imminent and its consequences increasingly tangible. Global warming and climate change are having catastrophic consequences such as melting glaciers, rising sea levels and intense extreme weather which also increases the risk of floods and forest fires, among other things. In addition to this, food production, important species, habitats and entire ecosystems are endangered. Even our freshwater ecosystems are under increased pressure, which has led to a greater shortage of water than ever before and higher levels of pollution in the water that is available. This is something that really touches us all, human as well as animal. Even companies depend on freshwater to survive.
It is time for us to take our responsibility and make changes. Changes which in fact do not have to be costly at all, on the contrary, there is a great financial gain to be made.
Ecosaving – part of the solution
At FB Kedjor, we find it extremely important to take responsibility when it comes to the environmental threats we all are facing. Therefore we have developed a solution from which both the environment and the wallet will benefit from. With this solution, we want to make it easy for you and your company to take action against the enviromental threats.
Our solution is called ECOSAVING and aims to provide documented ecological and financial savings. The service is about CO2 savings, reduced water and energy consumption and a better economy overall. ECOSAVING can help you pursue sustainable development in your company.
How does ECOSAVING work?
When we do an ECOSAVING, we readjust to:
- Use steel of higher quality and with better durability so that we can minimize the amount of raw materials needed.
- Use more durable and well-adapted materials to give machines a longer service life.
- A lower weight to reduce energy consumption.
- Being able to increase the application’s capacity through lower weight and better strength in materials.
- This is all connected and contributes to savings of various kinds, which you, your company and our planet all benefits from.